Saturday, March 10, 2012

New Blog...New Season...

I just turned 51 and decided it's time to start my blog from this space in my life. I didn't have a lot of entries on the old one and since our internet provider decided to sell out to another company without telling me that they would de-activate my blog's email address in the process, I just decided to delete the other one entirely and move on with my life. I'm such a visual person that it actually felt quite good to hit that delete button. It wasn't because the entries were bad ones, they were just a part of my life that seems to have been worked through (sometimes to death) and as a result they carried with them a fair amount of baggage I'm eager like to leave at the first half of life station.

I journal a lot. Writing is cheap therapy for me. I hope to find some followers who want to be "Ruthlessly Real" with me. If you are one of those people, please follow me here and enjoy my second half of life journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment